Dorian Petersen Potter
Writing Poetry (Alliance Acrostic)
When I write I just let my imagination fly and sometimes to places unknown this way I go
Remembering that the sky is the limit and that writing is wonderful,
Indeed, I just love it when I get inspired.
Tensions and problems seem just disappear, when I am writing all my poetry.
It gives me joy to write in many styles.
Naturally for me writing is fun, keeps me alive!
God is great, gave it to me.
Poetry is like a song, enlivens and unburdens my soul.
Over anything I can write.Poetry is a wonderful gift.
Try to write in different styles and forms.You'll see how much fun you can have too.
Read poetry and as many books you can and just write a lot everyday too.
You can have lots of fun and be happy you can write better, the more that you practice it everyday.
Dorian Petersen Potter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Writing Poetry (Alliance Acrostic) by Dorian Petersen Potter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Posting Photos On The Facebook, I Feel I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- corrosion, oskar hansen
- TO HIS BOOTYLICIOUS MISTRESS, Israel Dammy Ipaye
- Post Photos of Beautiful Girls On The Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- To A Young Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Accomplished Care, Edgar Albert Guest