Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Writing Takes What?
time and concentration?
energy love passion?
routine stubborn determination?
produces surprises changes?
have you recently written?
a few interesting ideas poems?
paragraphs pages lately? just in
your amazing mind? not kept on
paper computer for keeps?
doing a lot of thinking?
but have not been dreaming?
poems since just after stopped writing?
constantly occasionally wondering?
will there be time for future writing?
these dream poems are bliss
I miss that eureka creative kiss
wherever such poems chrysalis
I buzz upon this metamorphosis
I am artisteo lost dream visions
where do imaginative wings
come from? from where do thoughts
spring? it is a beautiful state faiths
wondrous feeling rarely experienced
flounders love flow swift tide shift mud
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Comments about this poem (Writing Takes What? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- When my love states that she is futile..., Saheb Mohapatra
- Sink and feel, SALINI NAIR
- Birthday Years, Greta Bellamacina
- When Hope Becomes A Prayer, Savita Tyagi
- So the Ancients say...., Savita Tyagi
- Thank and wish, hasmukh amathalal
- Goodbye The Day, Pijush Biswas
- ~Oneness ~, Aftab Alam
- Random Thought lX, Savita Tyagi
- The Little Robin Flew, Rohan Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Talking Turkeys!, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The British, Benjamin Zephaniah
- Dulce et Decorum Est, Wilfred Owen
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(15 April 1958)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Indira Renganathan
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(23 September 1783 – 13 April 1824)