Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Writing Takes What?
time and concentration?
energy love passion?
routine stubborn determination?
produces surprises changes?
have you recently written?
a few interesting ideas poems?
paragraphs pages lately? just in
your amazing mind? not kept on
paper computer for keeps?
doing a lot of thinking?
but have not been dreaming?
poems since just after stopped writing?
constantly occasionally wondering?
will there be time for future writing?
these dream poems are bliss
I miss that eureka creative kiss
wherever such poems chrysalis
I buzz upon this metamorphosis
I am artisteo lost dream visions
where do imaginative wings
come from? from where do thoughts
spring? it is a beautiful state faiths
wondrous feeling rarely experienced
flounders love flow swift tide shift mud
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Comments about this poem (Writing Takes What? by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- In Fantasia, Harry Freeman
- Its 3: 00 A.M, Ajay Vyas
- No Love Lost For My Questioning Love, Sfisesihle Nxumalo
- God's Kind Of Poetry, Brian Johnston
- earthenware are you?, Mandolyn ...
- light bulbs flicker for a reason, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon., Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Dream Keeper, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)