Poems and Poems! Poets from different backgrounds!
Poems on different subjects! Poets of different ages!
All share an affinity in the vibrant world of Poem Hunter
It's vast and wide! Many a talents many a brilliance!
All time greats have left their mark
Present time poets are casting their spell
Fragrance of poetry renting the air
Indeed a miniature I am in this magnitude
Awestruck I am to go through the poems
Envious I am about the skilful stanzas
Curious I am to be friends with all
Unlucky I am for not having enough time
Proud I feel to be a contemporary among
Kudos to all in keeping up the crescendo
Experts are here in establishing novelty
Indebted we are to readers who patron us!
Somanathan Iyer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Xpressing gratitude by Somanathan Iyer )
Did you read them?
- October is next to September, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I feel bored, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 30 September 2014, Shri R Brahma
- Praise God for that Touchdown (only if Y.., Joe Rosochacki
- Mablaba baogargwn be jaya, Shri R Brahma
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.44, Robert Graber
- My dinner عشائي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Ang hastayw, Shri R Brahma
- Jwmwiya mwsayw, Shri R Brahma
- Dinwini gwswkhangthiyao, Shri R Brahma
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)