Yearnings of the longest day and night!
Nameless; she herself dares her, secret kiss…
Softly, tenderly, he tinkles like a gentle rain fall.
Falling down the chimney, its then senses sizzle…
She calls come this solstice at owl, call.
Like those embers that fizzle…
Back to full Burning-flame.
"Burst with desire my darling, I entreat you…
Arrive, when I' whisper your secret name".
She begs yet more' of his, edifying passions.
"O emanate now' my love, fan my blue coals…
"Come—sojourn my mysterious, silent one.
Here where silence reverberates and moans".
Mark Heathcote's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yearnings of the longest day and night! by Mark Heathcote )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA
- the dream for peace, RIC S. BASTASA
- Heat, Evageline Echo
- Do what is fair, gajanan mishra
- Be aware of rules, gajanan mishra