Alon Calinao Dy
You Are My Desire
When we first met,
You knocked me off my feet
And made me feel weak.
Your sweet and warm embrace,
I will treasure
For a lifetime.
Your hugs and kisses
That make me say yes,
I will remember always.
Wherever you may be,
My heart is yours alone.
Don't ever leave me...
Stay beside me
And forever be mine.
I love you,
I really do,
Just don't let go.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (You Are My Desire by Alon Calinao Dy )
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 February 1970-)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- A Charm invests a face, Emily Dickinson
- In The Forest, Sarojini Naidu
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- An English Girl, So Beautiful And Lovely!, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Peace, hafiz qasim
- While Strolling Down the Beach Today, Kenn Nesbitt
- I Am A Don, I Am A Don. Yes, Boss, You A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- In a Nutshell, hafiz qasim
- Rapture, Robert Dana
- Love's Just Like That, Kevin John Racaza
- Moments, Kevin John Racaza
- English Culture Cannot Be Multi-Culti, Bijay Kant Dubey
- It's Nothing, Kevin John Racaza