You are my flesh and blood
(This is a fictional poem)
When I held you in my arms for the first time, I was blessed.
I love you more than life itself, you truly are the best.
You're my daughter and I'm proud to be your dad.
When I see you happy, it always makes me glad.
You are my flesh and blood and I only want the best for you.
You will grow up to be one hell of a lady, that's certainly true.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You are my flesh and blood by Randy Johnson )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(march 12 1950)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Ernest Henley
(1849 - 1902)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Fish, Elizabeth Bishop
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- A Most Happy Holiday, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Christmas - Christmas, Dorothy (Alves) Holmes
- Cage, Sarvesh wahie
- You Keep The Sea, Naveed Akram
- There's nothing like dance, Yisel Chong
- No One Could Ever Understand, Thabang Rakimane
- You made me evil, Yisel Chong
- The time machine, Yisel Chong
- Blue-eyed boy Mr. Death for e.e. cummings, r james sterzinger
- Salvation Jane, vince gullaci