Gert Strydom (03 April 1964 / Johannesburg, South Africa)
You are to me
To me you are the most beautiful person,
the one on whom I did pray and wish,
the best that the years has brought me
and much more than any other thing,
you are the one that takes my hand,
you are my most honourable and precious treasure,
that live does grant me.
Poet Other Poems
- “Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone ...
- 1899-1902 (Cavatina Sequence) (In Answ...
- 20th century
- 5th Avenue remembered
- A accountant at a transport company
- A Bee Buzzes Past In Its Flight
- a Birthday
- A birthday: Far too long
- A bottle of wolf’s poison
- A bouquet for you
- A Boy Fishing (Cavatina Sequence)
- a Brave Boer boy
- A brave Field Cornet
- A brood of vipers
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.