You Bring Me Everything...
Mother Nature breath on me,
All the magic I can see,
Multitudes of colour Green,
Greener than I've ever seen.
Mother Nature show me Earth,
Show me all, that you are worth,
Take your time - so I can see -
Each of the seasons, bestowed on me.
Mother Nature teach me Love,
Your lessons learn't from up above,
A time to Rain, then dried by Sun,
Staying awake, till your work be done.
Mother Nature hold me close,
For it's YOU, I admire the most,
Summer, Autumn, Winter, Spring -
For you bring me everything.: -)
Margo Posh's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Bring Me Everything... by Margo Posh )
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Harvest Moon II, Naveed Khalid
- The Red Moon, Naveed Khalid
- Tinnitus - New York Style, Geoffrey Fafard
- Love's Metaphor, Naveed Khalid