You killed my son's cat
(This is a fictional poem)
You got revenge when you killed my son's cat and now you're going to pay.
You did it because I used to steal your newspaper everyday.
You knew when you hurt my son that you'd hurt me too.
I'm going to make you regret what you've put him through.
When he buried his cat, it was painful for him to say goodbye.
Eversince that day, he's done nothing but cry.
Stealing your newspapers was wrong but killing my son's cat was far worse.
What you did was horrible and it can't be reversed.
You didn't know that another neighbor saw you kill the cat.
We're going to have you put in jail for that.
After you're locked up, I'm going to sue.
You hurt my son and now I'm going to hurt you.
Randy Johnson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You killed my son's cat by Randy Johnson )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- ain't much a man, Doyen Lingua
- Season Greetings, Babatunde Aremu
- Significant and Sure., Sumita Jetley
- Laluwa Too A Leader, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Own Experience Overwhelms Us, Shalom Freedman
- The Milkmen As The Leaders From Bihar, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Karma, Nivedita Patnaik
- Spring, Nivedita Patnaik
- Reading The Tea-Leaves of My Father..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Nagasaki ...... [WAR; VERY SHORT; nucle.., Bri Edwards