You killed my son's cat
(This is a fictional poem)
You got revenge when you killed my son's cat and now you're going to pay.
You did it because I used to steal your newspaper everyday.
You knew when you hurt my son that you'd hurt me too.
I'm going to make you regret what you've put him through.
When he buried his cat, it was painful for him to say goodbye.
Eversince that day, he's done nothing but cry.
Stealing your newspapers was wrong but killing my son's cat was far worse.
What you did was horrible and it can't be reversed.
You didn't know that another neighbor saw you kill the cat.
We're going to have you put in jail for that.
After you're locked up, I'm going to sue.
You hurt my son and now I'm going to hurt you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You killed my son's cat by Randy Johnson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Song to Mother Mary, Dr John Celes
- Butterflies, Casey Renee Kiser
- 'M', Quenten McClellan
- No Such Thing as Safe Sex, A.j. Binash
- i wonder what it smells like in your head, Mandolyn Davidson
- Hager Twin Jim & LEG-SHAVING MANIACS, Richard Thripp
- my pen bleedeth out for you, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Leta', Quenten McClellan
- My Anguish Heart, Lilly Emery
- The Vampires Of War, Osman Gani