Lawrence S. Pertillar
You Make Me SICK
People like you,
ALWAYS think they know everything.
You 'act' too arrogant.
As if you had to experienced,
Something someone hasn't.
You walk as if you are unafraid of obstacles,
Or whatever appears on your path.
You even 'talk' with precise diction.
Not like others who are 'down-to-Earth'.
And you seem to possess and identity,
With a dignity you thirst.
You get on my nerves.
And 'hello' to you too.
I have a remedy you can use.'
Is that so?
Amd 'what' would that be?
'Why don't you ignore me?
That's what I'm trying to do to you.
And I bet you wont notice a 'thing' that I do.'
So what I've said doesn't bother you?
'You have no idea from where I've come from.
Where I've been or what I've been through.
I would show you my wounds.
But what would that prove? '
You make me SICK.
'I will do my best to 'try' to get over it.'
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You Make Me SICK by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. PENIS, Beryl Dov
- GOD VS. MAN, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. COMMON SENSE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CONSOLATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIP AUGMENTATION VS. DAISY DUCK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DON'T LOSE YOUR BALANCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMORLESS ASSHOLES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov