Your alone you wonder why?
Your alone you start to cry.
Your alone your not doing good.
Your alone not doing things you should.
Your alone I see that fake smile
Your alone you start to feel numb after a while.
Your alone you see that gun
Your alone you start to run
Your alone you feel the blade
Your alone you start to fade
Your alone you won't talk
Your alone can't even walk.
Your alone your falling apart
Your alone with a shattered heart
Your alone the guns to your head.
Your alone now your dead
Your alone and this happened how?
Your alone are you happy now?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your alone by Brianna Townsend )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal