Your alone you wonder why?
Your alone you start to cry.
Your alone your not doing good.
Your alone not doing things you should.
Your alone I see that fake smile
Your alone you start to feel numb after a while.
Your alone you see that gun
Your alone you start to run
Your alone you feel the blade
Your alone you start to fade
Your alone you won't talk
Your alone can't even walk.
Your alone your falling apart
Your alone with a shattered heart
Your alone the guns to your head.
Your alone now your dead
Your alone and this happened how?
Your alone are you happy now?
Brianna Townsend's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your alone by Brianna Townsend )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis