see how good lookinng you are
the world rejoice to the beauty you are
God created you, yes He did you.
Have you seen some one like you?
No you never seen, the unique you are.
your beauty is a trouble, be aware.
see how these people look at you
they are emotionaly looking at you
because of your beauty, they come to you
attracted by your beauty, only love they need
but beware you are mine, only you I need
because your mine, I am jelousy of mine.
When I see them coming to you, i feel pains
with litle pains in my heart, trouble of my choice
how can I treat jelouse, be away from these
the trouble of my heart, the beauty of my will
Let us be faithful, dont betray me my, choice of will
Samweli Butobi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Beauty. by Samweli Butobi )
- Rainbow Looms, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ngiyindodana yakwa Zulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- Uyakhumbula, senzokhaya umhayi
- Wedwa, senzokhaya umhayi
- time or space?, ko the skipper
- The Truth Are From The Laws, Edward Kofi Louis
- The Sadness Of This World, Edward Kofi Louis
- I Could Be Out In The Rain, Vigna Mukund
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer