Samweli Butobi Poems
- Oppression If we get what we love, can`t we be human when ...
- If You Die When tired of being into trouble, I cry to my ...
- The Lost Dream Baby, you left to another person since then ...
- Together With You You are so good to me you are imparactive ...
- The Mid Night Dream All I can feel is love in you In moments...
- You Will Love, The Dead. A friend I loved a friend I ...
- Your Beauty. see how good lookinng you are the world ...
Currently a student at the universty of Dodoma,
in college of Education,
interested in reading different creative fiction and non fiction writings.
I will read any thing a person recommends
Not experienced in the field of poems but reading more about love and social relationship
I would take advices from my poetess friend s for ther improvement of my creative ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If we get what we love,
can`t we be human when we have
men have power possession
not necessary others to have the portion
why some men`s having the control of power
constitutes obstacles to others having the power
we are sujected to domination
we need and we must fight for emancipation
to overcome the false perception of reality
we need no more deceptive pure reality
we are serving the interest of the oppressor
my people, arise and make the change
my leader, loves all that do not grow
to him we are not beings but things to throw