Samweli Butobi Poems
- If You Die When tired of being into trouble, I cry to my ...
- The Lost Dream Baby, you left to another person since then ...
- Together With You You are so good to me you are imparactive ...
- Oppression If we get what we love, can`t we be human when ...
- The Mid Night Dream All I can feel is love in you In moments...
- You Will Love, The Dead. A friend I loved a friend I ...
- Your Beauty. see how good lookinng you are the world ...
Currently a student at the universty of Dodoma,
in college of Education,
interested in reading different creative fiction and non fiction writings.
I will read any thing a person recommends
Not experienced in the field of poems but reading more about love and social relationship
I would take advices from my poetess friend s for ther improvement of my creative ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
If You Die
When tired of being into trouble,
I cry to my bitter end,
trying to figure my hopeless end,
the journey to my ready prepared land.
With no love I prepare for the waiting end,
with no desire, to leave my beloved on the land
eagerly with courage I see the coming of my end,
I despare to my world of laziness to its bitter end,
I have no brother, no sister on this lovely land,
my lazy world now a shame to the young tomorrow
The land with no peace, no love, no hope for tomorrow
The land of sad life pains and, yes only sorrow
my age has come to die, here...