Your Heart Chooses Who ♥
He gazes in
He loves to see
I glitter in his mind.
He holds me close.
But gentle, soft.
The warmth of his b o d y
Up against m i n e.
I do not
I may even
His hands glide
I catch his eye,
Big, chocolate brown.
I smile back.
But, I soon realize,
His heart has a
h o m e
And it's not inside of
m i n e
DreamLess Dreamer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Heart Chooses Who ♥ by DreamLess Dreamer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An Old Inn By The Sea, Odell Shepard
- WeltMeisterSchaft (poem is in English!), Stephen Wylie
- Drunken Magistrate, Ravindra Kumar
- FOR A DESIRABLE WORLD, Satish Verma
- A Love Mathematics, Ebi Robert
- Ne emer tee drejtesise, skender iljaz braka
- Ask me, Igor Adashkevich
- Lengu i limonit, skender iljaz braka
- Larguar si djali prangprishes, skender iljaz braka
- Lagja ime e vjeter, skender iljaz braka