Buyunde Acura Sylivester
Your Name, My Poetry
D- Dearly created,
O- Overally above beauties,
R- Realy so sweet,
A- And All I need,
S- Sincerely from my heart.
W- Wholly immersed in love,
A- Above all girls,
G- Greater in elegance,
U- Unexplained perfect shape,
D- Driving me insane,
E- Every time I see you.
A- Always in my heart,
K- Keeping me eternal company,
I- In each and every place I go,
N- Naturally special,
Y- Year after the other'
I- I LOVE YOU.
Buyunde Acura Sylivester's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Name, My Poetry by Buyunde Acura Sylivester )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- What to tell, hasmukh amathalal
- HAPPINESS, LIFE & LOVE, Tom Zart
- Born Again, Tony Adah
- I care less, hasmukh amathalal
- Final Page, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hermit, Neela Nath