Theodora (Theo) Onken
Clouds rush the cathedral of your sky
While the sun pours over the meadows of sleepy ferns
Filling the atmosphere with more air
Autumn trees are running thread bare
While he dancing birch weave their magic
Looking for answers you walk your sacred path
You are a sovereign nation unto yourself
Bearing no sorrow nor wrath
'Tis yours, 'tis yours-'tis your bounty-your wealth
Consecrated in the divine of your sacred
The light shines forth from your soul
And, i finally understand your true need
'Tis your journey to finally feel whole!
Theodora (Theo) Onken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
May your October 13th celebration be a terrific hit.
May Connecticut always remember...all who came and
had a part in this...
By: Theodora Onken
Comments about this poem (Your Path~ by Theodora (Theo) Onken )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- givesthewholegameaway, sEaN nOrTh
- Elegy of a crafted death, Shruti Goswami
- The Resting Mind!, Varanasi Ramabrahmam
- Morning Mist and Clouds, Ananta Madhavan
- All Equal, A.j. Binash
- Letting Go, Electric Lady
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua