Your Smile 2
Your smile brightens a darkened room.
Your smile converts an air of gloom.
Your smile is the gate to a happy mind.
Your smile is a treasure all must find.
Your smile is so needed at this time of strife.
Your smile means you're in charge of life.
Your smile lost is an opportunity missed.
Your smile is an opportunity to never resist.
Your smile spreads its rays like sun above.
Your smile sends joy and engenders love.
Your smile costs nothing but has limitless worth.
Your smile is as valuable as anything on earth.
Copyright © 2012 -
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Smile 2 by GJG Elton )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Everywhere but nowhere, SALINI NAIR
- Leopard, gajanan mishra
- Everybody will smile in peace ! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam
- Fight On, Maurice Harris
- LEARNING about the toxicity of your fart.., RIC S. BASTASA
- the life we still live...., RIC S. BASTASA