Rachael LoudFingers Poems
- The Window Won'T Always Be Fog... There is a girl that ...
- Digging A Hole Sexual attraction has killed it all Emotions ...
- Jungle Boy Ventures through the wild He halts sharply Gazes...
- Rotting Existance She trieds so hard to fit in with all the ...
- I Miss The warmth of your soul Lifting my heart and holding...
- The Light Grows And Grows That one little thing You pass ...
- Falling Asleep In Class Her eyes flutter without ...
Hey everyone my names Rachael.
As you can blatently tell, writing is something I find comforting when I have overhwhelming thoughts and or feelings.
I had a friend once tell me that keeping your beautiful thoughts from open ears is not humble, but selfish.
So here I am letting out all I have, and there is quite a big chance I do not know you.
So take in what goes through my mind.
And tell me what goes through yours when
your read my words.
Enjoy! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachael LoudFingers
The Window Won'T Always Be Foggy
There is a girl that weeps
She detests her unbalanced life
She's confused of who to keep
She ponders at who is right
Is there a man out there
That truly has passion for who she is?
Is there a man that dares
To let her heart inside of his?
The girl gazes out the bleary window
Watching the tears descent from the sky
The girl is complicated she knows
But there has to be one that doesn't wave her goodbye
She opens her eyes and gains some durability
She won't let her impractical spirit
corrupt her angelic heart's tranquilty
She will keep that light ...