Rachael LoudFingers Poems
- The Light Grows And Grows That one little thing You pass ...
- Falling Asleep In Class Her eyes flutter without ...
- Favored Sibling Shadow of another Whos light beams Silently...
- The Bad Thing Mind closed, collapsed Breath shortens A ...
- Yellow Kiss Swaying forward and back In the soft wind Light...
- Not Found In A Man's Love It's all a dream If you want it to...
- I Miss The warmth of your soul Lifting my heart and holding...
Hey everyone my names Rachael.
As you can blatently tell, writing is something I find comforting when I have overhwhelming thoughts and or feelings.
I had a friend once tell me that keeping your beautiful thoughts from open ears is not humble, but selfish.
So here I am letting out all I have, and there is quite a big chance I do not know you.
So take in what goes through my mind.
And tell me what goes through yours when
your read my words.
Enjoy! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rachael LoudFingers
The Light Grows And Grows
That one little thing
You pass by
Could be everything
Something you will not find again
That small glimpse of light
That piece of hope
That you tend to ignore
You have given up on wishing
On to something so microscopic
The naked eye can barely see it
Just to watch it fade into
Yet here I am
Yet here you are
We are eachothers
And just maybe this time
We will hold on
To that little something
And finally that little something
Will blossom into more
Then just a small ...