Roy Allen Poems
- Today... 'The Lamb Of God' “Behold, The Lamb of God is ...
- Life Born Of Love Life born of love Life from above Life ...
- Today... 'Hope' Hope that's a certainty Hope steadfast and ...
- Today... 'The Brightness Of Th...
- Today... 'The Bread Of Life' 'I am the Living Bread.' 'Eat ...
- Today... 'The Good Shepherd' The ninety and nine in the fold ...
- Today... 'Eternal Life' Eternal Life. Death has no hold on ...
The entries I have made are more in the form of meditations than pure poetry. Other poems have been entered under the name of Royston Allen
The Bible calls Jesus by many names
each one giving a glimpse of His glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting an aspect
of His Divine Nature.
The poems on this part of the site will be on the 'Names and titles of Jesus'. All other poems will be gradually transfered and listed under my other Poetic name of 'Royston'
Roy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roy Allen
Today... 'The Lamb Of God'
“Behold, The Lamb of God is passing by.”
“Follow Him, ” was John the Baptist’s cry.
For He’ll take away all of this world’s sin
and open heaven’s door to let us in.
As a lamb to the slaughter He was led
pouring out His precious blood so red.
For only He could pay that awful price
and atone for sin by His sacrifice.
Stricken and smitten of His God was He
for my transgressions and iniquity.
There lash by lash my penalty He paid
when upon the alter the Lamb was laid.
Before heaven’s throne the Lamb of God stands
the wounds of the cross in His ...