Roy Allen Poems
- Today... 'The Bread Of Life' 'I am the Living Bread.' 'Eat ...
- Today... 'The Good Shepherd' The ninety and nine in the fold ...
- Today... 'The Lamb Of God' “Behold, The Lamb of God is ...
- Today... 'The Cornerstone' Rejected of men for being too ...
- Life Born Of Love Life born of love Life from above Life ...
- Today... 'Hope' Hope that's a certainty Hope steadfast and ...
- Today... 'The Brightness Of Th...
The entries I have made are more in the form of meditations than pure poetry. Other poems have been entered under the name of Royston Allen
The Bible calls Jesus by many names
each one giving a glimpse of His glory.
Like a cut diamond radiating in the sun
with every facet depicting an aspect
of His Divine Nature.
The poems on this part of the site will be on the 'Names and titles of Jesus'. All other poems will be gradually transfered and listed under my other Poetic name of 'Royston'
Roy more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Roy Allen
Today... 'The Bread Of Life'
'I am the Living Bread.'
'Eat of me and live', You said
'Manna from heaven on high
only I can fully satisfy.'
'Come to Me and believe
and everlasting life receive.'
'Hunger and thirst no more
and be satisfied for evermore.'
Lord, Your life you have given
and all who eat are forgiven.
Oh may the world taste and see
and never be hungry and thirsty.
For The Heavenly Living Bread
entered the realms of the dead.
Took our sins down to the grave
and rose again with power to save.
You are the Bread of Life, my Lord