Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
Stephanie Eve Kane Arado Poems
- Ballerinas Delight Sonnet #51 Ballet a formulaic, structured ...
- Life As A Flower – Sonnet #16 Sprouted green one morning in ...
- Fast Cars – Sonnet #8 Fast cars sleek, sporty, black, red, ...
- Mechanics Love My Car Sonnet #... The Christmas tree has dried...
- Trucks Once you and I were young Played in sand Gains ...
- Pursing Education – Sonnet #25 Bearded, stooping man pushing ...
- The Eye Glass Poem Furrowed brows Touch lucite ...
A north surburban single mom who teaches English at a community college and writes to relieve stress and express her thoughts and emotions more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Eve Kane Arado
Ballerinas Delight Sonnet #51
Ballet a formulaic, structured dance
Performed with pink, posed, pointed, precision
Historic display and filled with romance
My child’s delight recaptures my vision
Senses enhanced by pink netting and lace
Spinning, leaping and gracefully agile
Effortless movement despite a fierce pace
Like discoveries - fast, fleeting and fragile
Girl’s flirtation echoed in pirouettes
Strenuous, stepping and perfect poses
Pathos and beauty removed from regrets
Ballerinas delight like pink roses
Art reflects life both the cruel and the kind
Dancers uplift both the heart ...