Tessa Gaoses Poems
- Mommy I Love You I know my passing pains you deeply You look...
- In Your Darkest Hour Life is a challenge At times an uphill ...
- Praise For My Mother A mother ever sacrifices She is a ...
- The Things You Make Me Feel What you bring out in me I ...
- Mother Today the world celebrates Mothers Their unique place...
- My Granny I know a sweet old lady For me she prays ...
- A Praise For Daddy The moment I started to feel I felt your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tessa Gaoses
Mommy I Love You
I know my passing pains you deeply
You look out to life so sadly
The grief at times so overwhelming
The pain of it so excruciating
You smile, you laugh, and you chat
Putting on a façade for others
Because want them you do not
To worry about you a lot
But the sorrow is ever present
In your private thoughts ever existent
I was your baby and so much you wanted
But losing me so young you never expected
Your dreams were of joy and happiness
They were of achievement and success
Graduation, career, family, grandbabies
Not pain, agony and ...