The White Rabbit
The White Rabbit Poems
- Rip it starts with a touch a gesture at best
- Possesive a lasting touch of remorse has me coming back ...
- Friends your lips so soft a whisper my hate so harsh it ...
- Alone At Night There was something painfully familiar about ...
- Adam And Eve All your old hope All your old gold Have ...
- Shame hurting maybe falling this lifes dead the sound of ...
- Found i've found the pain i've been looking for its been ...
I am in the process of hating myself, so one must first know that to hate ones self is truly and terribly unbecoming. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The White Rabbit
it starts with a touch
a gesture at best
it's all i need
to want to rip you to shreds
but i hold back today
for if i don't
i'll no longer have you.