The White Rabbit
The White Rabbit Poems
- Possesive a lasting touch of remorse has me coming back ...
- Friends your lips so soft a whisper my hate so harsh it ...
- Alone At Night There was something painfully familiar about ...
- Adam And Eve All your old hope All your old gold Have ...
- Shame hurting maybe falling this lifes dead the sound of ...
- Found i've found the pain i've been looking for its been ...
- Click theres a click of a gun its pointed at you hold your ...
I am in the process of hating myself, so one must first know that to hate ones self is truly and terribly unbecoming. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about The White Rabbit
a lasting touch of remorse
has me coming back for more
your all i wanted and needed
but your more of a pest then a dream
i would have thought that by finding you
i found my happy ending
but as it was pointed out
women shouldn't wait for a man to hand them their salvation
so i shall push you aside
when your to possessive or protective
it's nice have been with you but it's a waste of breathe
to try to teach you the meaning of no
or personal space
you can invade my mind so readily
yet have ...