Trenton watson Poems
- Aerials Aerials, Oh Aerials in the sky, They fly back and ...
- Lights Out The lights are out, All i see are bundles of ...
- Her Eyes Her beautiful eyes, Shine among the listless sky, ...
- Thunderstorms Thunderstorms Scare me, Thunderstorms tear ...
- Boredom Boredom is a virtue, Boredom i hate, The only ...
- Mother Oh, Mother she is great, How shes in everything, I...
- Love In The Sea Love is in the sea, Watching me, ...
I live in livingston, Louisiana. Such a boreing place.
Poem to conclude what i mean ^_^
(My life here is slow and boreing,
I watch the wind and water churne,
As if any of this means to me,
I get Talked at by people from far away,
Yet i sit here in my very own way,
I watch the skys roll away,
Waiting till i move away.)
Wow... i just made that up in like 10 seconds: D more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trenton watson
Aerials, Oh Aerials in the sky,
They fly back and forth,
Beaneath my eye,
From sea to sea,
The sun glimmers,
But what i see,
Are the aerials flowing from sea to sea.
(This is my poem, it aint that good but still no takey!)