Wali Jamali Poems
- Darkness Tonight, darkness enveloped my whole existence.
- Life Is Calling. The streets are empty, Dogs have migrated ...
- Shadow-Dancing A swinging female dancer With divine ...
- Eve Eve, Wrapped in the wrong body, fights with the ...
- Maa [we] [Maa* - We] We, who carved, the picture of ...
- Circle Of Denial [Circle Of Denial] Love survives the ...
- I Have A Sister Every Morning, When i open up my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
my whole existence.
being in a better position,
and satisfied that nobody
peeps into my perfect world of misery.
It as i, myself,
would have been ignorant
of the fissures drawn within me.