was twenty steps away
from the door-step of my house.
i found it one more step-away.
I sat upon the door,
and followed up the reason.
was still linning-up
the previous point.
my house which moved away.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Distance. by Wali Jamali )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I Like It There, Luis Estable
- Rains, Rimni chakravarty
- My Surprise, Luis Estable
- Untitled, Jervin Timothy
- The Photo, Kenneth Winstanley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui