Wayne Young Poems
- Arsenal Of Emotions I'm walking out of my war tent, I have ...
- Amazing What One Can Do One can lift you up. One can break ...
- I Am A Coward I'm afraid, I'm scared, I'm weak, I'm ...
- Shattered. Beaten, Broken, Battered, Busted,
- I Lie I lie for others. I lie to make myself feel better. I...
- The Beautiful Little Girl No emotion, No hope, All that's...
- What Have You Done My world was somewhat perfect, I had the...
Hello, I used to be a super happy, friendly, crazy kind of guy. Well i'm still pretty crazy. I used to be able to go right up and talk to anyone and become friends with them, but that's all faded away now. I've become more secluded to myself, although i haven't 100% retracted from other life. I really enjoy burning things, i like to make art with it, i like to watch how fast things burn, and what ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Arsenal Of Emotions
I'm walking out of my war tent,
I have my armour,
I have my weapons,
I'm ready to take on the world.
As the war rages,
Cutting down the ones from my past,
Erasing what I wanted not to forget,
Showing the world,
That I indeed have my own Arsenal of Emotions.