Fire, burning fire,
Brilliant flames ablaze;
Crimson, yellow, orange fire
A wild and radiant haze.
Smoke of black, deadly, choking,
Fatal smoke of grey:
Arise from glowing embers
In a twisting sort of way.
Akara K.'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inferno by Akara K. )
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow
- Heroes, S. I. Rednow
- My Time, Edward Kofi Louis
- Well Read, S. I. Rednow
- Save My Place, S. I. Rednow
- forgive the ordain, Thomas Leathandrum
- Love, Faith and Peace, Oziyon LeDawn