Atsiylah Atty Garfinkel
Atsiylah Atty Garfinkel Poems
- Wondering Of The Road Not Take... </>Do you ever wonder ...
- Heartless Time Time passes by without concern for me. Each ...
- A Well Meaning Friend Was Here... A well meaning friend ...
- Mononym Discription Whispering, Running, Searching,
- Trying To Find The Good My grandmother always said we need to...
- Midnight In The Park Real life may not be a whirlwind ...
- I Need A New Heart I need heart surgery, I think perhaps I ...
I was born, I lived hard, loved ones died, and I wrote and performed. I am a woman, a friend, a daughter, a sister, a mother, a poet, a lobbyist, a political junkie and a naturalist. I am me.
Baruch Atah Adonai. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Atsiylah Atty Garfinkel
Wondering Of The Road Not Taken
</>Do you ever wonder about that 'road not taken'?
Where would you be if your path was the other?
If you had gone on that trip to Europe that year,
if you had gone with the band would you be another?
Or is our fate already chosen, are we here to stay?
Can we cut fates cords by our choices each day?
If I'd taken that road trip, or stayed in school,
if I'd married someone else, if I'd obeyed the rules.
Who are we to say this wasn't part of the plan,
I believe my life and fate is in God's hand.
I don't know what it is He wants from me,