Ben mcelfresh Poems
- A Broken Soul a broken soul sits among us a broken soul ...
- Dead Inside Down deep within my soul A fire burns ...
- Free Free. The pain runs freely through my veins The scars ...
- Trust As i sit here alone tonight My life is fading ...
- The Feelings Inside The feelings in my heart the feelings ...
- 7 Months 7 Months have passed Since we became one 9 Months ...
- The Wolf's Cry. In the darkness of the night I hear the ...
My name is Ben. I'm 21 years old. Poetry and music are 2 big passions in my life. Poetry has been the biggest since the death of my mother, I got deeper into it after the death of my father. I'm a volunteer firefighter and i love it. That has further inspired me with my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Broken Soul
a broken soul sits among us
a broken soul we'll never know who
it could be me, it could be you
the quiet one always sits in the corner
the active one is outside playing
but you never know who has the broken soul
a broken heart
a broken soul
can be the same, yet so far apart
we will never know who owns the broken soul
maybe it's the musician who plays the love song
maybe it's the writer who has every friend
but who owns the broken soul shall never tell
the broken soul travels around never to be seen
never to be heard and ...