Deniz Atay Poems
- A Polar Bear If each breathe is a frozen sleep If each ...
- The Extant Song With whom I dive below the sky In the silver...
- Songs Of You I Come to me as a dream, Where flowers of ...
- Cirrus I thought I saw a somewhat-cloud, Somewhat-wool, and...
- Love's Art I sometimes look at a pure beauty, And I seek it...
- Mimosas Come to my garden and smell The vivid mimosas Each ...
- Gül Ailesi Bir gül - her daim bir gül Oysa gönüllerde Bir ...
- The first thing I'm looking for in a work of art is originality. It's about
seeing the unseen, catching things no other people caught before. This includes poetry.
- Imagination is probably the copilot of this work which is the helper of our focus. From time to time, writing becomes a habit, just like a food that gives us energy.
- My inspiration can be anything. Anything that interests me, anything that I have
thoughts about. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Deniz Atay
A Polar Bear
If each breathe is a frozen sleep
If each exhale is a pleasure deep
And if blurs sail over the ocean
And my eyes; the only vision
I see between the lines, in
Hues of blue and azure;
And that side I am allured,
Is dreamt, then I, in my field,
Alone, with tears of hope.