The First Bloom
I would be the echo in your thrill -
Merely a sound of the nature
A posy in your hands, or a chill
-maybe- in a distant pasture.
I would go - away and back
For, tides run faster than bliss
A kiss in a loner's eye, a black
Viola that covers the abyss.
I would melt in your touch
And chill in you nevertheless,
Your young breeze and such
Leave me bare with tenderness.
No change can cause aridity,
For it's raining since the doom -
I, being born or reborn, sweetly
Breathe like the first bloom.
Deniz Atay's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The First Bloom by Deniz Atay )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Aimee, Omar Eldamsheety
- Nothing is there to fight for, gajanan mishra
- Bleeding Rain, Lalitha Narayanan
- The Dark Side of Moon, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Utopia, oskar hansen
- The Face of Love, Lalitha Narayanan
- holiday cruise, lee fones
- Himalayas, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Steeler Rocky Bleier, Richard Thripp
- To Be A Boy Again, Paul Gerard Reed