Didier Sixte Kahungu
Didier Sixte Kahungu Poems
- The Day I Go Whether by cries of wheels Or by smoke of ...
- Faith Matters
- My Fourth Wish If Hell be dark, try Without Her Here I am ...
- I`m In Love With An Angel Melting away from all earthly ...
- A Beautiful Thing Called You How to write about a beautiful ...
- My Saviour When the world looks at me, I point to you When ...
My writing started at a very early age.
I found myself very much interested in writing more than just speaking.
From primary school i would always take part in plays, drama etc
literature attracted me even more when i moved from a French to an english speaking country and i met Mr Shakespeare in High school.....
Before it was an instrument that i used to take out frustrations, express myself
But mmore than that writing became a tool of happiness, a tool that i would use to describe, to admire, to honor, to praise with, to think, to examine, to question... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Didier Sixte Kahungu
The Day I Go
Whether by cries of wheels
Or by smoke of gun
My transportation be
Peter is the name I wish I greet
Whether during grey hair
Or green youth
My way be made
Pearly is the color I think of
Whether with regrets
My box be filled
Rotten will the envelop be
Soil will the cover see
Whether with muscle
Or by wisdom
My way was made
Under feet will I lay
Whether with cries
Or tears of lover
The service be filled
Laughter to follow
Whether by boo of enemy
Or by shame
My face be covered