Didier Sixte Kahungu
Life İn A Circus
What does life and juggling have that economics 101 doesn't have?
In life like in juggling,
You can never say 'all things being equal...'
Everything and every ball is at stake AT THE SAME TIME..
Everything changes simultaneously...
The ball in your hand is soon thrown in the air,
Quicker than it takes you to feel cozy with it
And get some sense of being in control from the brief moment you held it.
The dropping or falling of one ball will attract ooohs and aaahs..
Focusing on the dropped or fallen ball takes you away
From the 4 that are still in the air..
You have failed one, not all five...
In some cases its a game of averages,
Elsewhere it's drop one fail all..
But in reality, its life not a game
Then you suddenly realize
That even at the circus there's a lesson to learn,
Life to be lived,
Breath to be drawn.
Didier Sixte Kahungu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life İn A Circus by Didier Sixte Kahungu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso
- Treasure Box, Adonis Enricuso
- Palestine; We Let You Down, Guess Who
- Por-por Chha Gaya Basant, Upendra Singh
- The love song, binod bastola
- de tijd, ko the skipper
- A big thanks poem..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL