I graduated from Princeton University, was a research associate at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and at The Institute for Architecture and Urban Studies, and a chef at Gordon Matta Clark’s Food. I’ve studied and practiced Tibetan Buddhism for more than 30 years, and have written and taught on Tibetan, Chinese, Japanese, and Indian religion, history and culture. I wrote the National Film ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- An Invocation to Gesar of Ling
- Gesar Of Ling's Song On Winning The King...
- GESAR OF LING'S SONGS OF ABANDONMENT
- Gesar of Ling's Vision of Mt. Magyel Pom...
- Gesar, King of Ling's Song to the Great ...
- Invoking The Great Protector, Vajrasadhu
- LOVE FROM A TO Z
- MANENE'S SONG TO GESAR, KING OF LING
- Manene's Song to Her Brother, Gesar
- Night Song
- Song of Kalapa Valley
- SONG OF PRAJNA
- The Red Garuda's Song Of Continuing
- Vajrasadhu's Song of Introduction