I graduated from Princeton University, was a research associate at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and at The Institute for Architecture and Urban Studies, and a chef at Gordon Matta Clark’s Food. I’ve studied and practiced Tibetan Buddhism for more than 30 years, and have written and taught on Tibetan, Chinese, Japanese, and Indian religion, history and culture. I wrote the National Film ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Gesar sings the song of his childhood:
- Invoking The Great Protector, Vajrasadhu
- Song of Kalapa Valley
- SONG OF PRAJNA
- MANENE'S SONG TO GESAR, KING OF LING
- Manene's Song to Her Brother, Gesar
- GESAR OF LING'S SONGS OF ABANDONMENT
- LOVE FROM A TO Z
- Night Song
- Vajrasadhu's Song of Introduction
- Gesar of Ling's Vision of Mt. Magyel Pom...
- Gesar Of Ling's Song On Winning The King...
- The Red Garuda's Song Of Continuing
- Gesar, King of Ling's Song to the Great ...
Comments about Douglas Penick
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)