I graduated from Princeton University, was a research associate at the Museum of Modern Art in New York and at The Institute for Architecture and Urban Studies, and a chef at Gordon Matta Clark’s Food. I’ve studied and practiced Tibetan Buddhism for more than 30 years, and have written and taught on Tibetan, Chinese, Japanese, and Indian religion, history and culture. I wrote the National Film ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- Invoking The Great Protector, Vajrasadhu
- LOVE FROM A TO Z
- Song of Kalapa Valley
- Gesar sings the song of his childhood:
- SONG OF PRAJNA
- MANENE'S SONG TO GESAR, KING OF LING
- Manene's Song to Her Brother, Gesar
- GESAR OF LING'S SONGS OF ABANDONMENT
- Night Song
- Vajrasadhu's Song of Introduction
- Gesar of Ling's Vision of Mt. Magyel Pom...
- Gesar Of Ling's Song On Winning The King...
- The Red Garuda's Song Of Continuing
- Gesar, King of Ling's Song to the Great ...
Comments about Douglas Penick
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)