Erhard Hans Josef Lang
As lyrical as it may sound, I am the last bay in an unbroken line of an old German-Suebian ancestry of blacksmiths; in these tractorized days the 'smithy works' of old now trotting along on somewhat lighter feet than with the beasts of burden in my grandfathers' days, but my own shop's clients, in the form of thoughts & ideas for composing poetry, are still as swift-pacing as their horses could have been then, the wilder among them sometimes as hard to saddle.
I, therefore, in 1988, had moved away from the hectic environs of my native Germany so as to be able to steep myself in my engagements on more tranquil shores, and have eversince been living in the south-west of the Philippine ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- The Will In The Animal
- Changing Places Between Divine And Human
- From Out Of My Heart... (translation wit...
- One-liner: The Mind Is One Network
- Verses Of The Sacred Vedas Of India On T...
- Why Things Don't Think Of Us, Too, In Re...
- What If The Stars Were Barred From Glitt...
- Against All Odds - Meetings With An Indi...
- And The Gods May Work Their Magic Out Ev...
- The Spring Time Of Life Creativity
- In Creation Visions Always Come First
- India's Truthful Imagery On Cosmic Super...
- Offered As Taken (On The Wings Of A Pray...
- Calculus Revamp In The Making
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)