Godwin Kavaarpuo Poems
- To My Unknown Love Every night On my bed by night I see you...
- My Perfect Equation I fear I will always be lost in this ...
- My Last Epistle My day has come It is already here, my ...
- Hurt But Never Cry Nights full of pain days of the ...
- Just 2 Moons Always with us Always in black Always in ...
- Return Of The Legend In thousand years, he appears Riding on...
- Holy Armageddon Frozen minds, dangling feet Bound to what ...
Life is an illusion. Perphaps its just a dream. When you wakeup, your relations and friends mourn and say 'Called to glory, ' 'Gone too soon, ' etc ha! ! .
I am still dreaming. Just arrived at the land of myth and mystery. See you there! ! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Godwin Kavaarpuo
To My Unknown Love
On my bed by night I see you
I feel you coming
riding on clouds
dressed as a rose of Sharon
painting your little cupid
sweet melodies of love before you replayed
lonely ballads my guitar forever rehearse
my love, my unknown passion
beams of tender smiles
caress my soul
flashes of your beauty
eternally tingling my heart
you leave me breathless
you are everything in my life
still can’t believe you are not mine
can’t wait to say I do
by morning sun
smelling the lilies of the Nile
passion and love
dancing with ...