My Perfect Equation
I fear I will always be lost in this algebraic matrix.
seeking the perfect equation ticking in my heart
rhythmic chords played in my flowchart
illustrating never ending variable mutations
obsessions that never satisfy this super equation
Now I am in my own mathematical circumcision.
identifying variables of my symmetrical equation
complex calculations that equal perfection plus love
multiplied by square root of my time series.
if X is still the unknown variable why should mine exists in duality?
but such is my rationality
my sad probability
the reality of my self induced divinity
Wish the sun would rise at 90 degrees East.
then I could thwart this equation with simple arithmetic
genetic equations that transcend creation
creating models that replicate my reality
then the nationality of my perfect equation is renewed
Godwin Kavaarpuo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Perfect Equation by Godwin Kavaarpuo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- The Blind Blue., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Hot Dog Fight at the Supermarket, Kevin Rottweiler
- Haiku The Season, Heather Burns
- Haiku Autumn Days, Heather Burns
- This Is Not A Consolation Prize, mary douglas
- State Of Mind, david kush
- The Mermaid Predictions, The Future Of S.., mary douglas
- Call the coastguard there's a galley sla.., Mark Heathcote
- My English Sucks ….. [ENGLISH ('poo.., Bri Edwards
- The Fairytale Stories Will Emerge, mary douglas