I wandered in a garden alone, carrying a blunder on my own.
Among the yellow and greens of God, shame was my glory and crown.
Under a blue glassy sky, staring dumbly wondering why
things all turned this way, and I wished myself to decay.
I loved myself to decay!
Memory shatters of love and hate, find their ways to make me wait
for more! 'Indeed I fell for my love's bait.' and I fell for her bait!
Stepping on these young grasses, while seeing all the contrasts
of good and ill, the task that still made me exhausted
by remembering frags of pasts.
Halsho Zangana's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cursed Bless by Halsho Zangana )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Hell, Jake Glenney
- Mary Beth, Jake Glenney
- Nothing, Jake Glenney
- Furtive Infatuation, Lou Pags
- Welcome My Darling, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Birth is a, gajanan mishra
- A CROWN THURST UPON..., M.D Dinesh Nair
- Memory is basis of everything., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Just Like A Red Rose Appeared She The Fo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Birth is not in its hand., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.