Kelly Zion Poems
- Water, Oh, Water Water, water, that's how I'll die I'll die ...
- Addicted To You I'm addicted to you, I can't get enough of ...
- It's Gonna Be Okay Climbing a palm tree with a coconut ...
- Tiny Hands Tiny hands reaching up believing with all her ...
- Heart Transplant When you get a heart transplant Your old ...
- 'Footprints In The Snow' We all die where do we go? Empty ...
- Cowgirl Baby Baby, you’re my Cowboy Baby, and Baby, with a ...
Hi, I'm a Southland girl. I grew up in Kentucky and Wisconsin, but my heart's always in Georgia. I also got folks up in Minnesota and sometimes we'd go visit them and hang out at the trailerhood (that's where I got my Eastern American toads.) I've got a big family; two older brothers, two younger brothers, a sister, and all the sweet Country singers I adopted (mainly Tim McGraw and Joe Nichols and Keith Urban... and Rodney Atkins and Toby and Owen Wilson (okay he doesn't count) and Wolverine's brother and my Principle Mr. Ricky (who reminds me of Tim McGraw.) I love all animals and I grew up with tons of chickens, cats, rabbits (not Rabbit with the Spot, that's the evil ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''It's our job to protect the weak in our society.''Kelly Zion
''What's stronger, your love or your fear?''Kelly Zion
Comments about Kelly Zion
Water, Oh, Water
Water, water, that's how I'll die
I'll die in the hollow between day and light
water Oh, water, I love you, oh say
Water, my love
Oh won't you bury me?
I'll die in the water, oh love don't you cry
you can come visit, my black valentine
I'll die in the water, so peaceful and right
I'll die by my duckings, call me on the lake
of the water, the water endless as pain
I'll die, fall in, release my breath
I'll die in the water like Clemetine did.