Kuda Bondamakara Poems
- The Microphone He came to church to give a testimony He ...
- The House Across Our Road Across our road is a house that ...
- Rivers Of Tears There are rivers that flow Red tears from ...
- The Tears Of An Illegal Immigr... In the detention centres of...
- God, Our Refuge! Oh' God, our Rock in winds marauding; Our ...
- My Nubian Queen If the snow falls and leaves the ground ...
- The Kungfu Panda I saw him in a dream, the Kungfu ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kuda Bondamakara
He came to church to give a testimony
He believed could touch the lives of many.
So they gave him a microphone,
To turn the voice into a loud tone.
Elated he was for he'd been cured of Ebola
(Even his wife could attest to this, Viola)
The whole congregation went rapturous
To hear such news; so miraculous.
But when he turned to give the microphone
Back to the Senior Pastor
The response was:
'Son, give it to the Junior Pastor'
But the other Clergyman refused to have it
So the Senior Pastor persuaded him
To kindly take it home as a ...