Lionel Dub Poems
- I Love A Girl I never met her, Just on msn, She send me ...
- Do Not Have Fear Of Crying My ...
- Déception Si grand, beau et majestueux! Quelle tristesse ...
- Jeunesse Elle se présenta avec son sourire éclatant et ...
- Ô France Libre! (English Versi... Ô free France, Earth with...
- N'Aie Crainte De Pleurer Mon A...
- Innocence D’un défit d’économie entre amies, un petit jeu ...
Ex-soldier in French army(reservist) , I'm 25, write since a moment. Studied to the University of Law, in France. I write what I feel on the moment. I write my poems with emotions about the moment, so if I'm angry the poem will be angry, if i'm in love, the poem will be in love, if i've been betrayed the poem will be the hatred, ... If you read my poems, try to imagine the context, and you'll ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Love A Girl
I never met her,
Just on msn,
She send me pics of her,
And I do the same.
She has the skin so white as the winter,
Her lips and her nipple are red like the blood.
Her hairs are black like the forest,
And her in full body is so soft to caress.
In my world of war,
She is the light.
The war is stoping,
To do place at this light.
So beautiful and so cute,
She put me lot of hopless,
She is in my dream,
I am made of her.