05. Chasing Soul
I'm chasing for a life of simplicity.
My mind is looking for place.
This quest in my life i can't face.
I keep hunting and searching for prosperity.
What is this feeling i have now?
Like a sword of rolling thunder,
here in my heart i bother.
This insolent sadness i suffer.
In this pain of death harasses my soul.
Remove the mask of unfortunate goal.
This burning hope of mortal destiny.
Remote your soul in fatal defeat.
The worst of the earth ruin my faith
...take me in my dwelling place oh thee!
No doubt, this serenity shall be with me.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (05. Chasing Soul by Vanessa Cabrera )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Going Mad, Is It Poetry
- My Tears Dry On Their Own, Mpho Tsakata
- And She Wept Oh So Gently Upon My Shoulder, Tadej Blažic
- Sanctuary Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Toll, Adam Latham
- war why war, Jason Callender
- Sleeping Slumber, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Falling, Noradee Castillo
- Listen to the sound, Alex Adeoye
- SATAN'S HORDE, Tom Zart