08. Don't Block the Drive Way
Don't block the drive way.
It may hard to say,
coz our nation are busy all day.
No attention to pay.
No U-turn for our country.
Economy are burning,
our people are starving.
Education are dust.
Our nature had gone too fast..
Stop the massive distraction
Break down the barriers,
which had retarded our national progress.
Don't make the history repeat.
Don't let them cheat!
Knowlegde comes but wisdom lingers.
The future is in our fingers.
Vanessa Cabrera's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (08. Don't Block the Drive Way by Vanessa Cabrera )
- < He >, Aparna Chatterjee
- Never Losing Sight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Collectively Protecting America, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Do You Know? Kangaroo., Ima Ryma
- Soap, Sharry Lee
- Blue flowers, Cee Bea
- With Out Your Love I Must Leave, Is It Poetry
- The Importance Of Us, Toheeb Tiamiyu
- Not A Conqueror, Toheeb Tiamiyu
- Ara Oko, Tosin Abegunde
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- November, Thomas Hood
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
- She is a hot teen, SWEET LOVER
- I wish I could, Gouda Moon
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)