1st World Problems
The spaghetti's undercooked!
(but to most, it's a feast)
Oh my god! I broke a nail!
(no disaster in the least)
Easy to envy others
For their tablets and iPhones
But why can't we stop to think
Of those barely skin and bones?
A life is never perfect
But we need to draw the line
Put it all in perspective;
Why not think before you whine?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (1st World Problems by Joyce Rugg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Lovely Child, Akhtar Jawad
- Courtny Stoned, shelly keats
- Politically right, Hardik Vaidya
- Pussy cat, gajanan mishra
- Geweldskoorts, Madrason writer
- Sine Curve, Hardik Vaidya
- Alone in the Winepress, Terrance Tracy
- I Am Human, Marites C. Cayetano
- Is Isolation, Rohit Sapra
- I wouldn't ask more, Pradip Chattopadhyay