Alon Calinao Dy
2012 Was A Blessing
This was the most beautiful time of the year,
My first holiday with my wife together
With better jobs for my family members
And best memories for my family and friends.
This coming Christmas is the most exciting one,
The most memorable of all holidays
That I'll ever have in my entire life
For I'll be with my wife to celebrate
This beautiful season of love.
So many blessings I received from God above.
He'd given me a good health and a loving wife
As well as a great job I always dream of.
Perhaps, He'll give me also a baby this Christmas.
Indeed, This year 2012 was a blessing for me.
I thank God for his unending support and guide.
I thank our Lord Jesus for giving me a chance
To fulfill all my wishes and dreams in life.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (2012 Was A Blessing by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner
- Courage, Jenn Toner
- A Symbol Of Hope, Jenn Toner
- To Those Who Grieve, Jenn Toner
- I Am Always With You, Jenn Toner