21 Words Of Guidance, Will You Save Yourself For Me?
The Kiss of death delivered,
the Angel’s work complete.
Such a beautiful loss of life and love.
Sleep sombre soldier. Sleep.
And dream no more of summer
nor the sex you missed at school.
Your catholic institutions
by the fence, you’d stand and drool.
Let nature raise your hopes and spirit,
veil the sun with music
and hopeful rain, so cool.
Lift you far from war, back home
at last your peaceful end,
where a stone clad girl waits to be freed
who mourns her selfless friend.
Dan Reynolds's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (21 Words Of Guidance, Will You Save Yourself For Me? by Dan Reynolds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Ceremony, Marshall Gass
- Soliloquy, Brioney Leon
- Tingling, Marshall Gass
- The Light of Your Smile, Jeffrey Gonell
- limericks section (more to be added) f.., lee fones
- Because of my dream, Alex Adeoye
- O CRUEL AGGRESSORS! YOU CAN NOT BEND OR .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Puddles Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- WHAT DO WE HAVE TO LOSE MORE THAN WHAT W.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Rembrandt, Phil Soar