21 Words Of Guidance, Will You Save Yourself For Me?
The Kiss of death delivered,
the Angel’s work complete.
Such a beautiful loss of life and love.
Sleep sombre soldier. Sleep.
And dream no more of summer
nor the sex you missed at school.
Your catholic institutions
by the fence, you’d stand and drool.
Let nature raise your hopes and spirit,
veil the sun with music
and hopeful rain, so cool.
Lift you far from war, back home
at last your peaceful end,
where a stone clad girl waits to be freed
who mourns her selfless friend.
Dan Reynolds's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (21 Words Of Guidance, Will You Save Yourself For Me? by Dan Reynolds )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- life without you, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Tantrayana philosophy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- just hoping & wishing, kiranjot kaur thiara
- The Storm Comes, Greg Davidson
- Desert-haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- just searching..: -(, kiranjot kaur thiara
- Blame and aspersion are established on t.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Heat of the Moment, Hannah Bryson Price
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki