Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
23feb14 The Day After: This House
an earthquake here
like that this house
will fall judgement day
I have made my choices
but where really
is your house built?
or a house built
on the rock mass?
better a tin shack
or a mansion in hell?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (23feb14 The Day After: This House by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav