(727) Christmas Past
Oh happy days, the snow fell over-night,
we have a white Christmas in our sight.
Only a few more days and nights,
Christmas will shine bright of white.
Remember those beautiful Christmas Eves,
when we gathered round our colorful trees.
Remember when we caroled down the street,
sang Christmas songs oh so sweet.
Memories are precious let’s not forget,
don’t do anything you might regret.
Christmas is the time of year to share,
to treasure family far and near.
This Christmas with the lights shining bright,
reflecting God’s blanket of white.
Sing sweet songs in memory,
past Christmas’s history.
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((727) Christmas Past by Melvina Germain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- ray of sunshine, ademola oluwabusayo
- what kills you; helps me live, Rodney R. Cooper
- Imagination, Jason J. Yu
- August, Paola Degli Esposti
- Her Beauty., Jason J. Yu
- Nights are cool, hasmukh amathalal
- Shallow Vs. Spiritual, Jason J. Yu
- Runner's High, Jason J. Yu
- Crashing Waves(Seas of Memories), Jason J. Yu
- Light of the Crescent Moon, Rogers Joseph Brown