(728) Christmas Joy
Snowflakes fall elegantly,
Ice glints glow for all to see.
Lights of red, yellow, blue and green,
are all a part of the Christmas scene.
Clap your hands sing out loud,
Rejoice in the name of Jesus.
Tis his birth we celebrate,
knowing he’ll never leave us.
Gather round one and all,
It’s time to create a memory.
Stand proud, stand tall,
allow everyone to see.
The happiness and joy you possess,
will fall upon those, without rest.
A beautiful gift to share,
at this brilliant time of year.
Melvina Germain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((728) Christmas Joy by Melvina Germain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- in between, Omobude Saint perry
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay