911, a famous number one should know,
To call for help,
The police, fire department, and hospital you go,
A quick call on the phone, rather than a yelp!
911, a time on a clock,
You've got AM and PM times,
Nothing to lock,
Ironic if there were crimes.
911, a disastor caused by men,
Who would plan the plane,
Destruction to the towers, Bin Laden,
Who should help, Suddan Husain.
No one should forget those numbers at all,
Never forget that time of need,
For family, friends, and neighbors, we must stand tall,
We will fight back and win, This warning you shall heed!
Ocean Myranda's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (911 by Ocean Myranda )
- Is The CPI(M) Itself Good And Gentle?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A daily fun!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Ray of Hope, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- National flag., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Examined, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Trance in the rain, Nassy Fesharaki
- Azal se mauzood hoon..., Azhar Sabri
- Time Chases Me, Neela Nath
- Elimination, Hans Raj Sharma
- We have come thru..., bill costley